Search  for 
Courthouse Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Courthouse Cats Meow

$20.00

Prince William County's fifth courthouse was built in 1892 at the intersection of Grant and Lee Avenues in Manassas. On July 21, 1911, the courthouse was the site of the 50th anniversary of the First Battle of Manassas. This "Peace Jubilee" was attended by thousands, including President William Howard Taft.


Quantity  

    
Item # 004312
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.