Search  for 
Lutheran Church Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Lutheran Church Cats Meow

$20.00

In 1895 Bethel Lutheran purchased its Lee Avenue site from George Carr Round and Emily Round and first held services in 1897. The building was dedicated in 1900. The building’s frame construction rests on a stone foundation and is covered by a gabled roof. It was sold in 1970 when the new Bethel Evangelical Church on Plantation Lane began services. First New Birth Baptist Church now conducts services in the building.


Quantity  

    
Item # 011646
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.