Search  for 
Manassas Baptist Church Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Manassas Baptist Church Cats Meow

$21.00

The Manassas Baptist Church was organized in 1884. Designed by Albert Speiden in the 1920s, expanded between 1947 and 1952, this building served the church until 1967 when it moved to its present location at 8800 Sudley Road in Manassas.


Quantity  

    
Item # 012742
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.