Search  for 
Stone House Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Stone House Cats Meow

$22.00

Built before 1828 as a tavern on the Warrenton Turnpike, the house served as a refuge for the wounded during the two Civil War battles fought at Manassas.


Quantity  

    
Item # 003995
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.