Search  for 
Swavely School Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Swavely School Cats Meow

$19.00

Also know as the Baldwin House, this brick Victorian home was built by Isaac Baldwin in the 1800s, the largest individual landowner in Manassas. He deeded his property for educational purposes. The structure went on to be the headquarters for seven schools,
including Swavely School from 1924 - 1935. The Baldwin House and
adjoining school buildings were razed in 1966 to create Baldwin Park..
In 1991 The Manassas Museum opened on the site.


Quantity  

    
Item # 012744
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.