Search  for 
Candy Factory Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Candy Factory Cats Meow

$22.00

The Hopkins Candy Factory, on Battle Street in Old Town Manassas, was designed by local architect Albert Speiden and built in 1908. In 1916 the building became the site of The Manassas Feed and Milling Company. Merchants, Inc. donated the building to the City of Manassas in 1998 and the structure was restored and is managed by The Manassas Museum System. It is now the home of the Center for the Arts.


Quantity  

    
Item # 005316
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.