Search  for 
Chapman's Mill Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Chapman's Mill Cats Meow

$21.00

Located on Broad Run at Thoroughfare Gap, the mill was built in 1742 by Jonathan and Nathaniel Chapman. It became a prosperous gristmill for the next hundred years. During the Civil War the Confederates used it for meat storage. It closed in 1951 and tragically burned in 1998. Soon after, the Turn The Mill Around Campaign obtained the property and began to restore the building.


Quantity  

    
Item # 014373
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.