Search  for 
Depot Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Depot Cats Meow

$22.00

The Manassas Railroad Depot was built in 1914 by the Southern Railway. Manassas has had at least five depots since the 1850s, when the Orange & Alexandria and Manassas Gap Railroads joined at the village of Tudor Hall - later known as Manassas Junction. The depot is a classic example of early 20th centru railroad architecture. The current depot was added to The Manassas Museum System in 1995 and restored in 1997. Housing the City Visitor Center and an exhibit gallery, the depot remains an active rail stop and is a focal point for the community.


Quantity  

    
Item # 001899
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.