Search  for 
Liberia Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Liberia Cats Meow

$15.00

In 1825, William and Harriet Weir built this brick house on their 1,660 acre plantation. During the Civil War the house served as headquarters and hospital for both sides of the conflict. In the spring of 1862 Abraham Lincoln visited the house to confer with General Irvin McDowell. This historic site is one of several properties operated by The Manassas Museum System, a department of the City of Manassas. An Echoes exclusive.


Quantity  

    
Item # 008957
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.