Search  for 
Manassas Post Office Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Manassas Post Office Cats Meow

$23.00

The Old Town Manassas Post Office, built in 1932, is similar in style to other area post offices built by the Federal government during the Depression era. Its stately Colonial Revival style features an eagle design leaded window over the main entrance. From 1906 till 1923 the first Manassas Post Office was located in the Nicol Building at the corner of Center and Battle Streets, which still bears the post office inscription above the door. The third post office was located in a small room on South Battle Street near the railroad from 1923 till 1932. In 1976, the newest post office on Sudley Road was built to offer more space, and the Church Street location became a branch station. An Echoes exclusive.


Quantity  

    
Item # 017293
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.