Search  for 
Sudley Church Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Sudley Church Cats Meow

$22.50

The first Sudley Church (pictured here) was built between 1822-1840s on land donated by Landon carter, great-grandson of Robert “King” Carter. Circuit preachers and lay leaders held services. After use as a Civil War hospital in 1861 and 1862, the damaged structure was demolished and a new church built in 1873. After this church was struck by lightening and burned down in 1919. the third church was built on the site and stands today.


Quantity  

    
Item # 014235
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.