Search  for 
Town Hall Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Town Hall Cats Meow

$22.00

Manassas Town Hall, designed by local architect Albert Speiden, opened in 1915. The first floor housed the Manassas Volunteer Fire Company (until 1956) and a jail cell. The Town Council chamber and offices were on the second floor. Town Hall was superseded in 1987 by a new City Hall.


Quantity  

    
Item # 001793
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.