Search  for 
Trinity Episcopal Church Cats Meow
Larger Photo   

Trinity Episcopal Church Cats Meow

$21.00

Trinity Episcopal, part of the historic Dettingen Parish, first built their church at 9325 West Street in Manassas, Va. in 1888. The older sanctuary (left) was moved and in 1922 a new church was built next to the original. More additions came later. The church still thrives on its original location. A Speiden Building


Quantity  

    
Item # 010390
 
 

Echoes, the Manassas Museum Store offers a one-of-a-kind selection of gifts, history, jewelry, Civil War prints, City of Manassas gear and much more.